"Mozzarella" vegane. It's stretchy, melty and perfect on your vegan pizza. And when you want a grilled cheese sandwich with some delicious tomato soup, this mozzarella will be your best friend. It's also so easy to make you will hardly believe it.
You can slice it to put on crackers or grate it to put on pizza, lasagna, or stuffed shells. It even makes perfect vegan mozzarella sticks! Made with coconut milk, it's free of oil, gluten, soy, and nuts, so everyone can enjoy it. Vous pouvez cuisiner "Mozzarella" vegane en utilisant 8 ingrédients et 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingrédients de "Mozzarella" vegane
- C’est 100 g of tofu soyeux.
- C’est 125 g of yaourt de soja.
- C’est 50 g of d'huile de coco.
- C’est 1 cs of jus de citron.
- Vous avez besoin 1.5 g of d'agar-agar.
- Vous avez besoin 10 g of maïzena.
- Préparez 2.5 g of sel.
- C’est 10 g of levure maltée.
Vegan mozzarella is harder to come by if you don't know who makes it. The brands making vegan and dairy free mozzarella cheeses are Violife, Miyoko's, Earth Grown, Follow Your Heart and Daiya. You can read a post I wrote about popular dairy free milk alternatives. Most of which are used for vegan cheeses.
"Mozzarella" vegane instructions
- Faire fondre l'huile de coco. Ajouter tous les ingrédients. Faire chauffer à petite ébullition pendant 2 à 3 mn, puis mixer..
- Mettre au frais plusieurs heures avant de consommer..
Vegan Mozzarella can be a lot of things. There are many different recipes you can find online that are very similar to the real deal. Some might use different proportions, flours, and fats, but most have nuts. Cashew is the most common nut for vegan mozzarella cheese. This vegan mozzarella is delicious and surprisingly simple to make!